Union Club Hotel guests are welcome to dine at any of the Purdue Memorial Union's dining locations. Whether it's a quick snack or relaxed dining with table service, there is something sure to please everyone.
- Convenient portico entrance along Grant Street
- Bellman services
- Free convenient parking in the adjacent Grant Street Garage
- Handicap accessible accommodations
- Breakfast room service
- Meals in Union dining locations charged to hotel room account
- Valet laundry service
- Fax services
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Purdue University Airport
- Fitness Facility
- Access to the university recreational facility for a nominal fee
- Union Rack & Roll, featuring bowling and billiards and amusement games
- Scheduled stop for Lafayette Limo and Star of America shuttle service(s) to the Indianapolis airport
- Guest coin laundry
- Complimentary forgotten toiletry items
- Check out time is 1:00 PM
- Sorry, no pets permitted
Complimentary Internet Access
Purdue Memorial Union Wireless Access
In the main union building there is wireless internet service available, but it is necessary to have a visitor login and password for access. This is available at the Visitor Kiosk off of the Great Hall on the Union main floor during normal business hours and at the hotel desk after hours.
Union Club Hotel Wireless Access
Wireless internet is available in the hotel wings for our guests. An access code is required and is available at the front desk. There is no additional charge for this service. In the hotel rooms, there is also internet access via a network cable that we provide in each room. This internet service requires an Ethernet card in your PC. There is no additional charge for this service.
Prospective students, parents, athletic event attendees and other visitors can now access AT&T’s Wi-Fi service and connect to the Internet from their mobile devices and laptops while on Purdue’s campus.
AT&T customers whose service plans include Wi-Fi hotspot will have free, unlimited access to the service. Other visitors have the option of 24-hour access for just $4.99 per day. Those who purchase an all-day session after 10 p.m. will have access for the rest of the night as well as the following 24 hours. Visitors needing technical help can call the AT&T Wi-Fi Technical Operations Center toll-free at 1-888-888-7520 for assistance.
Wi-Fi-enabled devices with Web browsing capability are required to use AT&T's service. The network’s public name will be broadcast as “attwifi,” and individuals who select the network will be prompted through a series of screens where they can agree to the acceptable use policy, set up an account and log on to receive a generated password. Additional information and instructions for use may be found on Purdue's IT knowledge base, Gold Answers.